Were there any changes made for safety? Yes.
Our church needs to be a trustworthy community of believers that partner with others to “slow-the-spread,” of COVID-19. We do not want to be seen as a threat to our local community when we reopen and resume our Services. We also want to build trust within the congregation so that all who enter feel comfortable returning to worship services. So what can you expect when you return to church?
9 AM Outdoor Worship Service
Masks and 6ft distance between worshippers are required during this service, but what else can you expect?
- Expect to be greeted with a smile, even if you can't see it.
- Expect to be 6ft away from the family next to you.
- Expect to sing songs of praise, to pray, and to hear a sermon that we hope will motivate and inspire you.
- Expect to hear from God as we worship together.
- Expect that access to the building will be limited to the restrooms, in preparation for the 10:30 Worship Service.
10:30 AM Worship Service
Reservation required to ensure a minimum of 6ft between worshippers.
- We will temporarily limit the number of people inside the sanctuary during the 10:30 worship service, and maintain a distance of 6ft between worshippers. For this reason, a reservation is required to attend this service.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering the sanctuary.
- Masks are required in the sanctuary and restrooms while in the church.
- Because we will be wearing masks, we will reduce the number of songs that the congregation sings. At the 10:30 AM service, singing is optional; humming is fine!
- There will be no bulletins, attendance books, pens, or communion distributed at this time.
- NO hugging and/or physical contact, please.